Professeure d'espagnol et d'anglais
30mn Test course *
10 Hours -3 %
20 Hours -5 %
50 Hours -10 %
* Only one trial lesson possible
I graduated in teaching foreign languages: Spanish, English and French (Bac+5).
I have been a Spanish and English teacher for 8 years. I have lots of experiences teaching children and adults in Colombia, France and the United States.
03/20-07/20 Académie de Bordeaux, Le Taillan Médoc, France
- Spanish teacher: Teaching-Lycée Sud Médoc La Boetie, France: 2de, 1st and graduate, A2-B2
11/19-02/20 Leonardo de Vinci College, Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc, France
- AESH Accompanying pupils with disabilities: 6th.
02-10, 2019 School of Gajac, Saint-Médard-en-Jalles, France
- Facilitator of extracurricular activities: Animation-children.
2018 La Petite Academy, Snellville, United States
- Teacher of the Small Section - Children's Facilitator: Teaching-Children.
2017-2018 Toulouse Academy, Cahors, France
- Spanish Assistant: Teaching — High School/College, A1-B2 levels.
2013- 2017 University of Valle, Cali, Colombia
- Teacher of Spanish LE: Teaching- adults-intensive course, level B1.
- English Teacher: Teaching - teen/adults level A1.1.
- Teacher of French: Teaching — teen/adults level A1.1
- Assistant in the Department of Linguistics and Philology: administrative duties related to the Academy programming and coordination of Spanish courses.
- Administrative Assistant - Unesco for Reading and Writing in Latin America: Member of the GITECLE research group, participation in the group's projects, administrative duties, organization of academic events and Spanish-English, Spanish-French translations.
2016 Centro Cultural SegundaLengua, Cali, Colombia
- Spanish teacher: Teaching in face-to-face and virtual —ado/ adults, levels A1-C1.
2014 Cambridge Academy of Languages, Palmira, Colombia
- English Teacher: Adult Education, level A1.
2013 Global E Institute, Cali, Colombia
- English Teacher: Teaching - children/adolescents, A1-A2 levels. For 3 years I live in France where I worked for national education as a Spanish assistant and a Spanish contract.
Methodology: Each person learns in a different way, so my job will be to discover how you learn to adapt my method so that you can achieve better results.
Originally my method is based on an intercultural communicative approach through task-based learning. In other words, language is used to communicate, understand the culture around it and make projects with it.